The constant change of learning is a key focus for the entire education ecosystem and impacts the future for students, teachers, parents and the industry.
In response to the world’s current circumstances, education and publishing leaders are learning to adapt to these new ways of learning.
Listen to experienced publishing leaders Shelly Shires, Leah Jewell, Natalie Anderson, and Allyson Graesser discuss their perspectives on how the education ecosystem is navigating these challenges and opportunities.
Our panelists will discuss the following questions and share their insightful and informative opinions on navigating the uncertainties of current unprecedented times:
1) What is COVID-19’s impact on the industry and institutions, and how will they approach learning differently?
2) How has it affected print to digital transformation strategies and approach to data?
3) How is the industry supporting teachers and parents with homeschooling and what are the challenges?
4) What is the impact of this new way of learning on College and Workforce Readiness?
5) What will the future of learning look like long term?
Industry experts on this webinar's panel are:
VP of Portfolio Product Management and Curriculum Development
Pearson Online and Blended Learning
VP, Strategic Partnerships,
VP, Learning Strategic Accounts,